We are a united group of tattoo and airbrush artists located in Trinidad and Tobago with the sole aim of delivering quality artwork productions to all our clients across the Caribbean.
Our textile designs are 100% airbrushed. We specialize in T-Shirts, Clothing, Shoes, Cars, Back Drops, Computer Towers, Murals for special events, Body Painting and Temporary Tattoos. We offer special bulk rates for clothing retailers and corporate clients.
T Shirts & All clothing: Prices range from $50 US to $150 US depending on the design Shoes: Prices range from $50 to $150 US and up depending on the design
NOW ORDER CUSTOM AIRBRUSH DESIGNS THROUGH:
Buy any shoe now and we can have delivered it to you or anyone you want in Trinidad & Tobago customized with your own design!. Interested in our Airbrush Designs? Click Here to Contact us Now! www.sportsandgames.biz
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR COMPANIES AND EVENTS:
Event Services: We offer a unique service where companies use us to draw attention to their brands and merchandising sections in various events. We set up in the event and apply our patented temporary tattoo designs on people’s skin and T Shirts.
The Benefits of this Service:
* A great way to bring a brand to the forefront in any event: “Brand X is giving away free tattoos!”
* A great addition to a promotional booth or sampling event! Free Tattoos!
* It takes 2 to 3 minutes to apply, so there is enough time for people to learn about your products and services
* Our designs and airbrush application process attracts crowds of people, who either witness the application or wait in line for their turn. As such, there is a great opportunity to promote products and services.
* Our tattoos are open to all segments of the market as they are temporary and painless, so they appeal to children, men and women of varying age groups.
* Companies can also giveaway a free tattoo design (from our stock) with the condition that the customer wears the branded custom stencil.
* With custom stencils, a company can brand all promotional people/employees in every event for 3 to 5 days.
Sales + Promotions: We also offer the ability to set up our airbrush equipment and artists in retail clothing stores and offer the service of free on the spot customized designs for all merchandise bought by shoppers over that weekend.
Our artists have been tattooing for over 10 years in Trinidad & Tobago and all over the Caribbean.
TERMS OF TRADING:
Tattoos are done by appointment. A deposit is required for all appointments. If you do not attend your appointment you will lose your deposit. If you wish to cancel your appointment we need 48 hours notice. If you are late for your appointment you will not be tattooed and will lose your deposit. If you need to cancel your appointment we need 48 hours notice. Smoking and eating are not permitted in the studio. Please don't bring children to the studio. Tattooists prefer working on nice clean people - so don't ignore personal hygiene.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
We always use new needles, inks, ink caps, gloves and razors. Your health is paramount in this studio. Accept nothing less. If you have a medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, heart condition etc.) let the artist know before undergoing tattooing.