From big cities to coastlines, the United States offers diverse destinations. So, it’s no surprise why you get confused about which destinations you should put on your bucket list.
America is home to some of the most breathtaking scenery and most recognizable icons in the world. If you plan to visit the US and enjoy spectacular views, the first step is to make a list of places to see. Whether you want to travel solo or bring your family, there is no way for you not to entire each destination.
Here are the favorite destinations in America:
- Grand Canyon (Arizona)
- Statue of Liberty (New York)
- Niagara Falls (border of Ontario, New York, and Canada)
- White House (Washington, DC)
- Waikiki (Hawaii)
- Walt Disney World Resort (Florida)
- Yosemite National Park (California)
- Las Vegas Strip (Nevada)
- Golden Gate Bridge (California)
- Freedom Trail in Boston (Massachusetts)
- Times Square (New York)
- Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming)
- San Antonio River Walk (Texas)
- Kennedy Space Center (Florida)
- St. Louis Arch (Missouri)
- Glacier National Park (Montana)
When visiting the US, the above destinations can make your entire experience more meaningful and memorable. Each destination brings unique experiences and fun. So, ensure to make them part of your US itinerary. Happy traveling!